IR (Information Retrieval)
Research and Project
My research advisor was James French,
who headed the Information Retrieval (IR) group.
We analyzed and developed strategies for indexing and searching large sets of data, primarily academic publications.
The following pages provide links to the files used in my Master's project,
as well as links and descriptions for the source code and data files used in my research.
- My Master's project, entitled "Cue-Validity Variance Database Selection Algorithm Evaluation and Enhancement".
- Info about intelligent agents.
- My TREC software for calculating merits, ranks, comparisons, plotting, etc.
- PERL scripts for generating jaccard matrices.
- Comparisons between our data and that of Charlie Viles.
- Miscellaneous files.