tripalot.com > forum

Tripalot Amazon Store - Feedback welcome

Info, questions, and requests pertaining to the Tripalot site, including this forum

Tripalot Amazon Store - Feedback welcome

Postby Tripecac on 2008-04-11 08:59:40

I've created a Tripalot Amazon Store:

http://astore.amazon.com/tripalot-music-20/

The goal is to make it easier for people to find music (or books or games) which is mentioned on Tripalot. This frees me from having to manually include (and update) thumbnails, prices, and links for each item. I direct most people to Amazon anyway, so might as well have Amazon do most of the work.

Anyway, please let me know what you think of the Tripalot Amazon Store, and what I can do to make it easier to use.

Thanks!
Tripecac
Site Admin

Re: Tripalot Amazon Store - Feedback welcome

Postby Tripecac on 2010-04-20 17:30:34

So far I have gotten zero sales, in over 2 years!

So if you also have dreams of quick fortunes via the Amazon affiliate program, well, think again!

Kinda not worth the dev time, eh? Either that or it requires more marketing than dev time. I haven't bothered with the marketing part of it. Isn't that Amazon's job?
Tripecac
Site Admin

Users WATCHING this topic: (Tripecac)

Users NOT watching: 3weezer3 Anjelica Billy Bob Crain BraziMan Common Era HeadOnist MVD Visual Madam Monkey Pilot Orangeskies Paulie Raf Spacecat SteveSubQ The Road Worrier Tony K WizardNeedsFoodBadly Zardoz almudeno69 architeuthis bailorgana bob d c_merengo cb2 chazza clemso darlenehill19 dnpblaze e3sa934 efried factory44 jezza joly kormos mark f missedexit montyclift proche shivaascending smart monkey socio spaceistheplace starsonic stephenray superbunny test test2 tripalot volos314 wcohn zephiloyd

(click your user name to toggle subscription to this topic)

Users WATCHING the "Tripalot Site and Forum" forum: Tripecac

Users NOT watching: 3weezer3 Anjelica Billy Bob Crain BraziMan Common Era HeadOnist MVD Visual Madam Monkey Pilot Orangeskies Paulie Raf Spacecat SteveSubQ The Road Worrier Tony K WizardNeedsFoodBadly Zardoz almudeno69 architeuthis bailorgana bob d c_merengo cb2 chazza clemso darlenehill19 dnpblaze e3sa934 efried factory44 jezza joly kormos mark f missedexit montyclift proche shivaascending smart monkey socio spaceistheplace starsonic stephenray superbunny test test2 tripalot volos314 wcohn zephiloyd

(click your user name to toggle subscription to the forum)

Return to Tripalot Site and Forum