[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4603: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3774)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4605: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3774)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4606: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3774)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4607: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3774)
Trippy Chat • View topic - Make that 600
tripalot.com > tripecac > forum

Make that 600

Trav's solo music

Make that 600

Postby Tripecac on 2007-02-01 13:22:26

I just uploaded the 600th Tripecac song last night.

It was the last song of the last album that I started in 2006, and was a complete afterthought. I didn't want to end the album (Zipit) on a boring note, so in about 30 minutes created a quick reprise out of a reversed sampling of that boring song. I had no idea that the reprise was the 600th song (until I happened to check the sound count today). Not that 600 is a super-cool milestone or anything. 400 songs to go until a real milestone!

In addition to the 600 Tripecac songs, there are a couple hundred more Trex songs. They're not online yet, but I've been working on the Trex site and hope to have it up by the end of the year.

Plus, there's 83 IPECAC songs and 79 Anchovies songs, but I don't know if we want to count those, since they weren't really solo projects.

And then somewhere out there are the tapes I sent to my cousin. Hopefully one of these days she'll mail 'em to me so I can digitize them. What a happy day that will be for me! A complete collection of all my audio recordings... I can't wait!

In the meantime, I'll keep churning out Tripecac and Trex songs, edging towards the big 1K...
Tripecac
Site Admin

Postby Tripecac on 2007-06-06 20:36:14

Tripecac
Site Admin

Re: Make that 600

Postby Tripecac on 2010-10-21 17:22:31

Tripecac now has more than 700 songs. Trex has more than 1100, and that number is continuing to grow as I dig through stuff I recorded in 2007 and later.
Tripecac
Site Admin

Users WATCHING this topic: (Tripecac)

Users NOT watching: 3weezer3 Anjelica Billy Bob Crain BraziMan Common Era HeadOnist MVD Visual Madam Monkey Pilot Orangeskies Paulie Raf Spacecat SteveSubQ The Road Worrier Tony K WizardNeedsFoodBadly Zardoz almudeno69 architeuthis bailorgana bob d c_merengo cb2 chazza clemso darlenehill19 dnpblaze e3sa934 efried factory44 jezza joly kormos mark f missedexit montyclift proche shivaascending smart monkey socio spaceistheplace starsonic stephenray superbunny test test2 tripalot volos314 wcohn zephiloyd

(click your user name to toggle subscription to this topic)

Users WATCHING the "Tripecac" forum: Tripecac

Users NOT watching: 3weezer3 Anjelica Billy Bob Crain BraziMan Common Era HeadOnist MVD Visual Madam Monkey Pilot Orangeskies Paulie Raf Spacecat SteveSubQ The Road Worrier Tony K WizardNeedsFoodBadly Zardoz almudeno69 architeuthis bailorgana bob d c_merengo cb2 chazza clemso darlenehill19 dnpblaze e3sa934 efried factory44 jezza joly kormos mark f missedexit montyclift proche shivaascending smart monkey socio spaceistheplace starsonic stephenray superbunny test test2 tripalot volos314 wcohn zephiloyd

(click your user name to toggle subscription to the forum)

Return to Tripecac