[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4603: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3774)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4605: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3774)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4606: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3774)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4607: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3774)
Trippy Chat • View topic - Peggy Suicide Deluxe
tripalot.com > cope > forum

Peggy Suicide Deluxe

Successor to Rail On (and The Culture Bunker)

Postby Common Era on 2007-03-26 04:06:46

Common Era
Regular

Postby Tripecac on 2007-11-11 10:16:34

Hi, any updates on when the Peggy Suicide reissue is due out?
Tripecac
Site Admin

Postby Spacecat on 2007-11-12 04:56:40

Last I read was it would be in the new year....

I'd prefer a separate release (say one cd) of all the b-sides and extra tracks (a bit like 'Followers..' even though I've probably got all the tracks which were released, it's handy having them combined as some of the Peggy Suicide extras I have on vinyl.

I always prefer the original release of an album and can't get used to the idea of extra tracks being added at the end (even though they may be great)...probably because I've played it to death and am used to it ending on a particular song. Besides that, it makes your original copy, which you've cherished over the years, a bit redundant.

Right that's enough of me talking rubbish.....I'm off to make a Peggy Suicide Extras compliation to see me through to New Year...
Spacecat
Regular

Re: Peggy Suicide Deluxe

Postby Tripecac on 2009-09-21 16:48:02

Finally Peggy Suicide Deluxe is out! Got it today, from hmv.

It's not a complete sonic disaster like the Jehovahkill Deluxe release, but this time they messed up the booklet, leaving some pages out and duplicating others. Island needs to get its act together! However, the music is still super-cool, so I recommend it to any Cope fan!
Tripecac
Site Admin

Postby Spacecat on 2009-09-22 11:47:25

Decided against getting this as I love the original as it is. The extra tracks I have on either CD single or vinyl so I don't think I'm missing out.
Spacecat
Regular

Postby Spacecat on 2009-09-22 11:49:30

............plus he's had quite a bit of cash off me recently what with Black Sheep, KMSA CD & LP, Wasted Fuzz Excessive, FG4, Unruly Imagination......
Spacecat
Regular

Users WATCHING this topic: (Spacecat) (Tripecac)

Users NOT watching: 3weezer3 Anjelica Billy Bob Crain BraziMan Common Era HeadOnist MVD Visual Madam Monkey Pilot Orangeskies Paulie Raf SteveSubQ The Road Worrier Tony K WizardNeedsFoodBadly Zardoz almudeno69 architeuthis bailorgana bob d c_merengo cb2 chazza clemso darlenehill19 dnpblaze e3sa934 efried factory44 jezza joly kormos mark f missedexit montyclift proche shivaascending smart monkey socio spaceistheplace starsonic stephenray superbunny test test2 tripalot volos314 wcohn zephiloyd

(click your user name to toggle subscription to this topic)

Users WATCHING the "Julian Cope" forum: Spacecat Tripecac

Users NOT watching: 3weezer3 Anjelica Billy Bob Crain BraziMan Common Era HeadOnist MVD Visual Madam Monkey Pilot Orangeskies Paulie Raf SteveSubQ The Road Worrier Tony K WizardNeedsFoodBadly Zardoz almudeno69 architeuthis bailorgana bob d c_merengo cb2 chazza clemso darlenehill19 dnpblaze e3sa934 efried factory44 jezza joly kormos mark f missedexit montyclift proche shivaascending smart monkey socio spaceistheplace starsonic stephenray superbunny test test2 tripalot volos314 wcohn zephiloyd

(click your user name to toggle subscription to the forum)

Return to Julian Cope