[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4603: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3774)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4605: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3774)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4606: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3774)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4607: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3774)
Trippy Chat • View topic - Rank Julian's albums and album tracks
tripalot.com > cope > forum

Rank Julian's albums and album tracks

Successor to Rail On (and The Culture Bunker)

Rank Julian's albums and album tracks

Postby jezza on 2007-07-06 17:21:36

Hi,

Ok. This isn't easy but it's fun...

I've just set up a webpage that ranks all of Julian's albums and album tracks:

The link to Julian's page:
You can vote on the ranking of each album AND if you click on the album titles you can rank each of the album's tracks.

Please let me know if there are any mistakes!

The site is called Rank Apple Rank:

Thanks.
jezza

Postby Billy on 2007-07-06 20:58:24

Great! I voted!
Billy
Regular

Postby jezza on 2007-07-06 21:52:12

Thanks for voting!

I wish there were more videos of Jules on YouTube that I could have added to the album songs pages... There were a few more vids but whoever posted the videos on YouTube set the embed code to disabled. I really can't understand that, especially as the were promo videos - it's not like he/she owned them!

If anyone knows of other Jules vids on YouTube, please can you add them?

Cheers!
jezza

Postby Tripecac on 2007-07-07 08:04:14

I voted too! :)

I am curious how closely today's ratings match the old ones: http://tripalot.com/cope/surveys/ :)

I saw several videos here which aren't on the applet rank site yet: http://youtube.com/results?search_query ... pe&search=

In case this helps, there's an easy way to download youtube videos (if you use firefox): https://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/addon/3006 I've used it a couple times. Nice!
Tripecac
Site Admin

Postby jezza on 2007-07-07 17:49:32

Hi Tripecac - thanks for the firefox ext. link, that will come in handy.

Yeah, I tried to include many of those YouTuve vids but for some reason whoever uploaded them has set is up so that "Embedding disabled by request". Very annoying!
jezza

Postby Tripecac on 2007-07-08 08:19:38

Tripecac
Site Admin

Users WATCHING this topic: (Spacecat) (Tripecac) jezza

Users NOT watching: 3weezer3 Anjelica Billy Bob Crain BraziMan Common Era HeadOnist MVD Visual Madam Monkey Pilot Orangeskies Paulie Raf SteveSubQ The Road Worrier Tony K WizardNeedsFoodBadly Zardoz almudeno69 architeuthis bailorgana bob d c_merengo cb2 chazza clemso darlenehill19 dnpblaze e3sa934 efried factory44 joly kormos mark f missedexit montyclift proche shivaascending smart monkey socio spaceistheplace starsonic stephenray superbunny test test2 tripalot volos314 wcohn zephiloyd

(click your user name to toggle subscription to this topic)

Users WATCHING the "Julian Cope" forum: Spacecat Tripecac

Users NOT watching: 3weezer3 Anjelica Billy Bob Crain BraziMan Common Era HeadOnist MVD Visual Madam Monkey Pilot Orangeskies Paulie Raf SteveSubQ The Road Worrier Tony K WizardNeedsFoodBadly Zardoz almudeno69 architeuthis bailorgana bob d c_merengo cb2 chazza clemso darlenehill19 dnpblaze e3sa934 efried factory44 jezza joly kormos mark f missedexit montyclift proche shivaascending smart monkey socio spaceistheplace starsonic stephenray superbunny test test2 tripalot volos314 wcohn zephiloyd

(click your user name to toggle subscription to the forum)

Return to Julian Cope